Friday, March 11, 2011

G Man




Our sister congregation in Hot Springs Village is having an open house Sunday. There will be several groups there to sing including our own One Friday. There new building is beautiful and very well laid out. May God Bless their work in the Village.





*****

G man (Gerardo) is working with me today. There is not a finer young man than G man. He has such a spirit of service and is willing to serve wherever he is needed. We are blessed to have him as a part of Northside. I want to take him to Africa so bad. It would be a great experience for him and the African brothers would love him. I am praying about it, Will you join me in praying for guidance in this matter.

*****
As part of our domestic missions Joel Lewis is working some with the South West Church of Christ. I want to encourage you to worship with them from time to time. It will be a great encouragement to them and to Joel.


No comments: